Resources for Patients
GBM AGILE offers the ability to rapidly deliver new and improved treatments to patients facing a diagnosis of glioblastoma. If you or someone you know may be interested in participating in the GBM AGILE clinical trial or have questions regarding evaluation and enrollment, please visit clinicaltrials.gov or email email@example.com or call 310-598-3199.
Additionally, you can learn more from viewing the GBM AGILE frequently asked questions.
Important Statistics on Glioblastoma
- Malignant brain tumors occur slightly more often in males than females.
- Despite advances in treatment, researchers still don’t understand what causes GBMs, but they are not hereditary!
- An estimated 88,970 people in the United States will receive a primary brain tumor diagnosis in 2022; 25,930 will be malignant and 49.1% will be GBM.
- Glioblastoma can occur at any age, but tends to occur more often in older adults (60+).
- GBM is much more common in adults than in children.
- Grade IV tumors, primarily glioblastoma, are the highest and most aggressive grade of tumors.
NFCR Patient Assistance Center
Get the knowledge and support you need to make important decisions about your care.